Anger can damage your sexual desire
Anger is one of the most powerful emotions that can be easily triggered, and often arrives uninvited and unexpected. Evidence of angry feelings and reactions are usually perceived as being negative emotions.
Women may have difficulty with arousal, while the same frustrations may cause a man to struggle getting, or maintaining, an erection. Being short tempered and impatient in the bedroom is not the best way to start a sexual encounter. Sometimes an angry partner is just too much of a mountain to climb, to put one in the mood for sex.
The way negative emotions may ruin your sex life:
- Some folk may withhold sex as a form of punishment in an angry situation, where he or she might feel otherwise powerless.
- Some couples who are angry with each other, may have a huge disagreement, followed by passionate love-making. However, this does not get to the root of the angry feelings which may recur, until there is a serious rift in the relationship that no amount of love-making will heal.
- There may be issues of low libido rising up, instead of the passion there used to be. This can easily lead to angry feelings, mainly because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of communication.
- Sex between couples sometimes blows hot and cold, but this is normal. However, if it persists and you get concerned, visit the doctor to see if there could be a medical reason. Don’t allow resentment to build up between each other which may result in angry outbursts.
Research has shown that anger greatly reduces sexual desire in both men and women. Studies also revealed that women are more vulnerable to negative sexual responses when angry, than men are.
Here are ways which folk in relationships may deal with anger:
- Some sulk and are not interested in sex until they get over angry feelings.
- Others may start an argument to put some distance between them and the offending partner.
- Many opt to bottle-up anger by pretending that it does not exist, until it explodes in seething resentment, which can potentially damage a relationship, sometimes even beyond repair.
- There are also those who will express their suppressed anger by having a major outburst, full of accusations and derogatory remarks.
Any of these responses to angry feelings have the potential to wreck the closeness you once felt in your relationship. The best way to deal with your anger is to bring it out into the open and communicate with your partner, which is a good way to revive the sexual satisfaction you both enjoyed. Dealing with your anger will also definitely improve, and restore your sexual enjoyment with each other.
We can help!
If anger and resentment have driven you and your partner sexually apart for a while, and you want to boost your libido – we can help. Herbal Remedies International have taken some of the most potent natural herbs and developed formulas which combat low libido, and enhance the sexual experience of both men and women. Our products are safe to take as directed, with no harmful side effects. A doctor’s prescription is not needed.
Visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za to view our outstanding products and the range of issues we cover – and see how we can help you.