It makes the world go round
Sex, money and food keep the world turning, but research has shown that the greatest of these is sex! There are different kinds of sexual problems which keep doctors and therapists busy sorting out personal issues. It could be worse as many people are embarrassed by sexual hassles and live in hope that the problem will go away.
There are plenty of bad bedroom habits which may be affecting your, or your partner’s libido. These can easily be put right without a visit to the doctor.
Some issues which could be affecting your sexuality:
- Junk food lover. If you binge on bad foods which fill your body with refined carbs and sugars, blood flow becomes affected by arteries. The genitals need a strong blood flow for a good sexual performance.
- Increased stress levels. Constant stress leads to extra stress hormones in the body, which affects your health, and can result in erectile dysfunction.
- Excessive amount of sodium intake. Takeaway foods all contain a lot of sodium resulting in a higher level of sodium in the blood. Too much salt is a well-known contributor to high blood pressure. The medications for high blood pressure can negatively affect libido.
- Not spending enough time as a couple. Make sure to take time out from your hectic schedule to connect with your partner for some private time. If you don’t make the effort, you will lose out on intimacy, which may lead to problems in the bedroom.
- Getting stuck in a rut. A rut is exactly like a grave – only the grave is much deeper. If your sex life is stuck in a rut, try spicing it up with variations, like a sexy massage, or new positions.
- Consuming too much alcohol. This can cause a struggle in the bedroom, especially for arousal and a good erection. Alcohol is a depressant, keep to a minimum if love is on your mind.
- Obesity. It's an absolute passion killer and may result in a poor body image and a lack of self-esteem. Emotional issues can cause serious problems with your sexuality.
- Smoking. Smoking has a list of health dangers longer than your arm. The chemicals in tobacco lead to hardening of the arteries which impede blood flow to all parts of the body. Men, in particular, find it difficult to maintain an erection, when there is a weak blood flow to the penis.
Remember that if you are very concerned about sexual issues, visit your local doctor.
We can help!
We have taken some natural herbs and developed formulas to help combat issues of low libido. Our products are safe to take and do not need a doctor’s script.
Visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za to view our awesome range of products, and see the numerous issues we address. We are here to help you find a safe, natural solution to restoring your sexuality.