This is not a new treatment!
Hypnosis has been used in the treatment of sexual problems for many years. As far back as 1941, 2 researchers reported the earliest known case of the successful treatment of inhibited sexual desire by means of hypnotherapy.
Hypnotherapy holds great promise in the provision of sex therapy, yet studies have shown that to date only about 7 or 8% of sex therapists use hypnosis in their clinical work. In traditional sex therapy treatment, it is needed that both partners should be involved. However, in the case of hypnotherapy, the individual client can be treated without the other partner being involved. This encourages individuals to be more open to the therapist when in a relaxed state.
Hypnosis is used to uncover the cause behind the sexual problem, once all the physical causes of any sexual dysfunction have been medically ruled out.
Some types of sexual dysfunction which may respond to hypnotherapy treatment:
- Inhibited sexual desire relating to communication and intimacy fears. Hypnotherapy will help to uncover and resolve past traumatic sexual experiences.
- Sexual aversion which refers to anyone who has a fear phobia about sex. When you are in a relaxed state, hypnosis is able to access the subconscious mind and find the underlying cause of the phobia.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) which has no apparent medical reason – the inability of a man to get and maintain an erection. This can cause anxiety and restrict the blood flow to the penile artery, making it even more difficult to get an erection. Hypnotherapy can help anxiety under control.
- Premature ejaculation – which happens when a man cannot control when he ejaculates. Studies have shown that 90% of the causes are not medical, but caused by anxiety which continues to escalate every time there is a disappointing ejaculation issue. Hypnosis can help a man gain control.
- A negative body image and low self-esteem often lead to performance anxiety issues.
Hypnotic suggestion and positive visualization can help folk deal with sexual problems which are not directly related to medical conditions.
Using the power of your mind
Hypnotherapy provides hope, conviction and confidence that positive changes can occur. Here are some of the ways that hypnotherapy can help with sexual dysfunction, by means of eliminating harmful thoughts and negative feelings which lurk in the subconscious.
- Hypno-analysis can, by accessing the subconscious mind when you are in a relaxed state, help you to release the unresolved trauma of past events, as well as negative thoughts and feelings about sex.
- You will learn how to visualize a specific goal, say for example about PE issues which will become so real that it will be imprinted in your brain.
- The imagery can be used in a variety of ways to release pent up feelings such as anger and resentment without damaging the relationship.
- Hypnotherapy will give you a renewed sense of self-control and teach you techniques for stress management.
You will be able to embrace a new positive mindset so that you once again associate sex with the appropriate physical and emotional feelings that foster an enjoyable sex life.
We can help!
If your sexuality needs a boost, and your libido is somewhat jaded – we can help!
Herbal Remedies International have taken some potent herbal ingredients approved by science and developed excellent formulas to combat low libido and enhance the sexual experience of men and women.
Our products are safe to take and do not need a doctor’s script. We are here to help you!
Visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za and view our awesome range of products and the number of issues we cover.