Help With Female Libido
Reasons for low female libido
There are a number of contributing factors to the fluctuations of the female libido. These factors can range from physical health, emotional health, past sexual experiences, belief structures, as well as current relationships. These issues mean that more and more people are seeking help to increase the female libido. The good news is that there is help available.
Physical causes of low female libido
The physical causes of low female libido can be as a result of any of the following:
- Medical causes: diseases like arthritis, cancer, diabetes, high-blood pressure and some neurological diseases can affect the female libido.
- Sexual issues: not being able to orgasm or pain during intercourse can greatly affect the desire for sex and therefore the libido.
- Prescription medication: medications like anti-depressants and anti-seizure drugs can lead to low libido.
- Alcohol and recreational drugs: over and long-term use can dampen the sex drive.
- General fatigue: Women who are the carers of the family, be it children or aging parents, might not have the energy for sex.
Menopause and libido
Hormonal factors can also affect the libido. Menopause causes a drop in estrogen and testosterone which can lead to a decrease in sex drive. When woman are pregnant or breast feeding they will also experience hormonal changes that can decrease the sex drive. Added to this is that pregnant and breast-feeding woman are often exhausted by carrying or looking after babies.
Psychological causes of low female libido
Low libido can also come from some psychological factors. Anxiety and depression, stress, body-image issues, self-esteem issues or past sexual abuse can factor into low libido. Then, there are relationship issues. Women, generally, like to feel a level of emotional closeness before engaging in sex. If a woman is not feeling connected to, is fighting with, is not confident enough to communicate preferences with, or does not trust her partner, it is likely that her libido will be affected.
There are safe and natural products available on the market that can help to boost libidos and the desire for sex. Because these products are natural, they do not have any negative side effects and do not require a doctor’s prescription. Herbal Remedies has a range of options for people looking for natural assistance with their libido issues. Try the Virekta (F) – Female Libido Enhancer today!