Can Hypnosis Help with Performance Anxiety?
Guys – are you struggling to perform in the bedroom?
Whether due to unreal expectations, or personal worries, it common for men of all ages to experience some performance anxiety or erectile dysfunction (ED) at some point in their lives. Performance anxiety is usually caused by negative thoughts about one’s ability to perform well during a sexual encounter.
More generalised negative thoughts about one’s life in general may also contribute to performance anxiety. Daily stresses such as work stuff, family issues, and finances, can influence your mental state and add to performance anxiety.
Research has shown that there is a clear link to a man’s state of mind and his ability to perform sexually.
What are the symptoms of performance anxiety?
Performance anxiety affects everyone differently, as not everyone responds to stress and anxiety in the same ways. Performance anxiety usually starts with issues in the mind, which are manifested physically.
Here are some physical symptoms which may come to the fore:
- A major symptom is that of ED which can include problems getting an erection, and if you do manage, there could be difficulty keeping it.
- Another problem may be premature ejaculation.
- There might also sometimes be an inability to climax, which could lead to a lack of sexual desire, and attempts to avoid sexual encounters.
Bear in mind that any of these symptoms, especially full-blown ED issues, could be as a result of underlying medical conditions. Visit the doctor for a full examination if you have any doubts at all.
Performance anxiety and ED may be linked in several ways
Stress and anxiety about sexual performance can cause sexual dysfunction in both men and women. When personal sexual expectations are not met, it may lead to feelings of unworthiness and low self-esteem, resulting in a downward cycle of increasing erectile dysfunction.
There are many reasons why ED may develop, but if one is highly stressed and anxious – and there is no medical condition, the best way to move forward is to deal with the stress and anxiety as the root cause of the ED condition.
Breaking the cycle
Having a disappointing sexual encounter from time to time is normal, but men who suffer from performance anxiety may dwell on such an event and consider it a sexual failure which can recur. Mental health experts agree that hypnosis is the best way to successfully overcome the issues of performance anxiety.
The ways that hypnosis can help you:
- Hypnotherapy is able to access the subconscious mind and establish where the fears and anxiety are coming from.
- Help you to understand that what is sometimes perceived as a sexual failure may be a normal occurrence, due to some circumstance or other which could have caused you stress.
- Hypnosis can help to eliminate the negative, harmful thoughts which trigger the feelings of sexual performance anxiety that bar the way of an enjoyable sexual encounter.
- A new, positive mindset, free of negativity will be created, restoring your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Hypnosis has the added bonus of helping to reduce the pressure to perform well especially in times of increased stress.
We can help
If your libido has taken a knock because of performance anxiety – we can help!
Herbal Remedies International have taken some potent natural herbal ingredients and developed excellent formulas to combat low libido, and enhance the sexual experience of men and women.
Our products have produced outstanding results, do not need a doctor’s script, and are safe when used as directed. Visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za and view our awesome range of products.
We are here to help you.