Are you fighting erectile dysfunction? (ED)
Studies have proved that the body holds about 60,000 miles of blood vessels which, with your heart and other muscles make up the circulatory system – a network that carries blood to every part of the body. If you have poor circulation issues, it means that the cells and organs in the body cannot get all the oxygen and nutrients they need.
Good sexual function demands a good blood flow to the penis and the genitals in general. A poor blood supply can cause all sorts of problems with getting and maintaining an erection, as well as a low sperm count if the blood flow is weak to the testicles.
Signs of poor circulation
The signs of poor circulation are usually quite obvious. Here are some of the more common signs:
- The extremities like the feet, hands and the end of the nose, may often feel cold and numb when the circulation is bad.
- If you are fair-skinned your legs might get a blue tinge in cold weather.
- Poor circulation can give you very dry skin, brittle nails, and may cause your hair thin out.
- Problems can arise with sexual function like having erection issues.
- People suffering from diabetes will take much longer to heal from sores or wounds.
If you have any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to see the doctor. You may have a medical condition which needs attention – especially if there are erection issues.
Some ways to help prevent bad circulation taking a hold
- Nicotine is the active ingredient in cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, and any other kind of cigarettes. Nicotine is a toxin which harms the walls of the arteries and thickens the blood so much that it cannot flow freely. Cut out smoking to improve blood flow and your sex life.
- Blood pressure. If it is too high it can cause hardening of the arteries which can also choke off the blood supply.
- 50% of blood consists of water, so to keep the blood moving you need to stay hydrated. Drink more water than usual if it is hot, or if you have been exercising.
- Standing up at your desk. If you are desk-bound all day, stand up from time to time while you are working, to keep the circulation going in your legs. If possible also walk around the office for a short while.
- Look after your heart. If you have a cholesterol problem, you need to get it seen to, and possibly change your diet. Cholesterol contributes to the clogging of your arteries and is a major factor which leads to very bad circulation, and even cardiovascular disease.
- Follow a healthy diet. Eat less red meat, less chicken, and less dairy products, all of which are steeped in unsaturated fats. These foods can upset any plans you may have of losing weight, so eat plenty of fruit and vegetables which are rich in nutrients. Watching your weight and your diet will help to keep your arteries clear.
Exercise is vitally important to get more oxygen into the body to get the blood pumping and moving to the muscles and other organs. More blood will also get to the penis and genitals, and studies have shown that this may go a long way to help any erection issues.
We can help
If you are having problems with low libido, we can help restore your sexual vitality. Herbal Remedies International have taken some of the most potent natural herbal ingredients and developed excellent formulas to combat low libido, and enhance the sexual experience of men and women.
When taken as directed, excellent results are achieved. Our products are safe to take and do not need a doctor’s script. Visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za to see the awesome range of products we have available.
We are here to help you.