The benefits of exercise
You have more than likely heard several that regular exercise helps to lower the risk of several potential health problems such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, depression, obesity, and osteoporosis. You have everything to gain by making a plan to exercise regularly. Opt for something which suits your lifestyle and that you enjoy doing.
Extensive research has indicated that in addition to lowering the risk of chronic conditions, regular exercise has the definite effect of improving your sex life.
The benefits of exercise for your sex life
Global studies have shown that regular exercise means having an improved sex life including increased stamina, better orgasms, and more enjoyment.
Here are some proven links between sex and exercise:
- Exercise stimulates the brain to produce endorphins, which are chemicals which trigger the release of sex hormones in both men and women. These hormones also relax the body, improve digestion, and make you feel good.
- Many folks, especially men, have heard that it is possible to have a fatal heart attack during sex. The Harvard Medical School reported that studies showed less than 1% of heart attacks are caused by sexual activity. If you are reasonably fit, the chances of you being among the 1% are practically nil.
- Physical activity gets the heart pumping and the blood flowing to all the right places where it is needed for sexual activity. The increased blood flow to the genital areas helps, especially for a woman, to make her more sensitive to touch and stimulation. Men, on the other hand, find the extra blood flow to the penis very useful in maintaining a strong erection.
- Exercise also promotes better sleep, as poor sleep patterns add greatly to a devastating loss of libido.
- If you are battling with your weight, it could mean that you are battling in the bedroom as well. Exercise will help if you are making an effort to lose the flab.
- Working out with weights is excellent for keeping testosterone levels on track, and improving your sexuality. The bonus is that if your performance is up to scratch, sex can also be considered a type of workout session!
Always exercise according to your limits, and never go beyond what you know you can handle. The important thing is to get active and stay active, for all-round health benefits.
But if your sexuality is important to you, make an effort to exercise on a regular basis to keep your sex life on an even keel.
We can help
If are leading a somewhat sedentary life, and do not get much chance to exercise, your libido may have taken a dive. We can help!
Herbal Remedies International have harvested some of the most potent, natural herbal ingredients, and developed a formula which has been scientifically proven to enhance the sexual performance of both men and women. It combats low libido and works to remedy erectile dysfunction issues.
Our products are safe to take and do not need a doctor’s prescription.
For more information about our outstanding products, visit www.herbalremedies.co.za and see how we can help YOU!