When the romance has gone
The beginning of a relationship, be it a partnership or a marriage, is always filled with excitement, happiness, blissful times together, and wonderful sexual encounters. You were almost joined at the hip and were constantly tuned in to discover more ways to spend quality time together.
Of course, relationships seldom last in that magic, honeymoon state. However, that was before arguments, responsibilities, and maybe kids joined the party. It is a process which over time, all long-term relationships eventually go through.
The good news is that if you really love and care for each other, the romantic spark that was once there can be re-ignited. The closeness and connection you may sometimes see in some couples, has grown from working hard to preserve a sense of intimacy and consideration that exists with each other. This can be you if you are prepared to work at it.
Ways to keep a crumbling relationship from going over the edge
Every couple is different, and each has different ways in which the relationship may have broken down.
Here are some tips which could specifically help you to get the magic back into your relationship:
- Communication is the key to saving a relationship that has lost its closeness. Instead of watching TV every night until someone falls asleep, spend some time talking to each other, and recall what it was that brought you together in the first place.
- Show your feelings by being frank and open with each other. Perhaps there is something specific that is bothering you that can be successfully sorted out, especially if you are both prepared to talk it out.
- Nobody is perfect, and as individuals, this applies to both partners. If it is something really major that makes you grind your teeth in frustration, be bold enough to discuss it in a loving way to see how the issues can be resolved.
If you genuinely want to resolve your relationship issues, let go of the illusion that there is a magic formula that will enable it to happen overnight. It is going to take a lot of hard work on both sides.
The elephant in the room
For many couples, the disintegration of a once sparkling sex life is often at the root of relationship problems. However, if you are a loving couple, there are ways to rev up your sex life:
- Make an effort to stay sexy. If you just don’t care about your sex appeal, you run the risk of your partner looking for something attractive elsewhere.
- Take a bit of time to get in the mood when you are going to make love. Boost your self-esteem by eating well and exercising regularly to look good for your lover.
- Get creative and find new ways of pleasing each other, for example like trying new positions etc.
- Put any shyness or inhibitions aside, and tell your partner what works best for you in your sexual encounters.
- Always treat your partner with respect and affection, even when you do not have the bedroom in mind.
Sex will always become much more fulfilling when you add some love and affection to your sexual encounters.
We can help
If your libido needs a boost – we can help.
Herbal Remedies International have taken some potent natural herbal ingredients, which have been backed by science, to enhance the sexual performance of both men and women, and developed excellent formulas to help combat low libido.
Our products are safe to take, no doctor’s script is needed.
For more information about our exceptional range of products, visit www.herbalremedies.co.za and see how we can help you!