The health benefits of exercise
If you want to feel better, have more energy, live longer, and be a major success in the bedroom, make a plan to adopt a regular exercise system. Everyone, regardless of age, sex and physical ability, should not ignore the health benefits of regular exercise. Consistent and regular exercise helps to prevent, or manage, a range of health problems including cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, depression, certain cancers, arthritis, obesity, and low libido issues. You do not have to run a marathon or swim a mile in the ice-cold sea. Opt for something which suits your lifestyle and that you enjoy doing. If you have not exercised for a long time, or have some health issues, always check with your doctor before starting an exercise program.
Here are some ways your health can score from regular exercise:
- Helps to prevent excess weight gain and maintain weight loss. The more active you are, the more fat you will drop.
- Exercise helps to fight adverse health conditions like high blood pressure and heart problems. Physical activity also boosts HDL (good cholesterol) and reduces the bad LDL cholesterol.
- Bad cholesterol may impede blood flow to all parts of the body by clogging up critical arteries. This includes the genital areas, which need a strong blood flow for successful sexual encounters.
- A short gym session or a brisk walk can help when you are feeling stressed. Certain brain chemicals which may leave you feeling more relaxed are stimulated, are released into the blood.
- When you tighten up muscles, and lose weight and inches, especially in the belly area, you will feel better about the way you look. Self-confidence and self-esteem will build up.
- When you exercise you breathe deeply and take in more oxygen, which goes to your tissues and heart, giving you a real energy boost.
Always exercise according to your limits, and never go beyond what you know you can handle. The important thing is to get active and stay active every day, for real health benefits.
Exercise is good for sex!
Everybody wants to be the best they can be in the bedroom. Exercise helps you to keep fit, and promotes weight loss so that you don’t puff and pant during a sexual encounter. Your sexual desire will improve, as will any issues with erections, and libido hassles.
A healthy diet and plenty of exercise will keep the blood flowing to where it needs to be. Due to increased oxygen in the blood, your heart muscle will strengthen, and lower your risk of future cardiovascular problems. If you get moving and keep moving, as well as adopt a healthy lifestyle, your health and well-being will rise to new heights. It is quite possibly the best thing you can do for yourself.
We can help
If you are grappling with low libido issues, we can help. Herbal Remedies International have taken some potent natural herbs and developed excellent formulas to help combat low libido and the problems associated with it. Our products are safe to take and do not need a doctor’s script.
Visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za to view our awesome range of products and the several issues we cover. We are here to help you.