Have you lost some interest in sex?
Has some of your desire for started to go out of the bedroom window? Everyone has that feeling once in a while, and quite often it will right itself, with a little push and shove in the right direction.
Desiring sex less often than your partner, failing to get aroused, and not reaching a climax, are perfectly normal. Stresses from daily life, financial worries, parenting problems and demanding jobs all take a toll on our sex lives. This is also par for the course.
It is only when lack of desire or unsatisfying sex becomes persistent that it is cause for concern, and may need professional help or medication.
If you have a low self-esteem and don’t always feel good about yourself, your sexual function can be negatively affected, and drive an extra nail into the self-esteem and low libido coffin.
Fortunately, there are natural ways to restore your sexuality which may obviate the need for medications.
Taking charge of your sexual destiny naturally
There is no magic wand that can, overnight, wave away problems if your sex drive is not what it used to be. But there are simple changes you can make to your lifestyle – and your mindset – that can help bring your libido back up to speed.
Here are some natural tips for you to consider:
- Cut down on alcohol intake if you want get in the mood for sex. Alcohol is a depressant and too much booze if you are planning to have sex, will good and properly sabotage your libido and confidence.
- If you cut down, or better still, stop smoking, you will boost your libido. Smoking can have an awful effect on blood flow to the genitals as it causes the blood vessels to narrow. Smoking may also make you short of breath, and you could end up huffing and puffing your way through a sexual encounter, which can be a real passion killer.
- Moderate, regular exercise promotes blood flow to all the body organs.
- Overweight can affect your self-esteem and feelings of sexuality, and make you feel unattractive. Obesity may also result in reducing essential blood flow to the sex organs. Make it a priority to lose some weight.
- Follow a healthy diet to maintain good health and a strong immune system. If you are frequently ill, your sex life and libido will undoubtedly also suffer.
- A stress relieving massage can perform miracles with arousal for you and you partner to get in the mood.
Nothing can kill your sex drive more than low self-esteem. When you begin to institute a more positive mindset and lifestyle changes to improve your self-esteem, it is highly likely that you will start to regain your interest in sex.
For many people there 3 things which are just below the surface of the mind namely money, sex, and food. It is no wonder then that sex and food are often closely linked.
Foods known as aphrodisiacs usually contain vitamins and minerals that aid in sexual functioning.
Here are some of the foods reputed to aphrodisiac in nature:
- Perhaps the best known is the oyster that contains a compound known as citrulline which relaxes the blood vessels in a similar that Viagra may do. This results in an increased blood flow to the genitals, enhancing arousal and erections.
- Foods which are high in vitamin C, such as carrots and asparagus may have gained popularity from their appearance rather than their aphrodisiac qualities.
- The pomegranate, high in antioxidants which boosts blood flow, is another fruit which may be seen as suggestive!
- The phallic shape of the banana, rich in potassium which provides stamina and muscle strength, can also set your mind racing on passionate lines.
When the lights are low and the ambience is right, anything is possible with an array of aphrodisiac foods for you and your partner to choose from.
Natural remedies which enhance sexual function
Herbal Remedies International have taken some of the most potent, natural herbal ingredients proven to enhance sexual performance in both men and women, and developed a formula which has a history of incredible success when used as directed.
Our products are safe, natural, do not require a doctor’s prescription, and are known to successfully treat impotence, make strong erections easier to achieve, and improve blood flow.
Our products do not contain any illegal chemical substances, and are manufactured to the highest international pharmaceutical standards.
For more information visit www.herbalremedies.co.za and see how we can help you!