What to eat if you have Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction has an unfortunate stigma attached to it that is simply unnecessary as most of the world’s male population will experience impotence at one time or another. If you are experiencing this disorder, then it could be the result of both physiological or psychological factors, therefore it is essential that you delve into all possible causes and seek medical help.
While medication and pharmaceuticals do exist, they provide short-term relief and not a long-term solution. If you want a healthier libido for an extended period, then a number of natural, herbal remedies exist, which will aid in building up your sex drive over time. The female libido can also experience lows, and it’s also not something to be embarrassed about. Seek professional help and try some of the reliable herbal remedies on the market.
If you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, then it has been proven that living a healthier lifestyle can improve your condition. Eat healthily and exercise regularly to improve your overall well-being and self-esteem. Here are some of the foods that research shows could help to combat ED:
- Vitamins and minerals: aim to ingest foods that are rich in vitamin E, fish oil and zinc and try to consume a variety of fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. Avoid foods that have a high sugar, fat or sodium ratio, as these could worsen your condition.
- Garlic: garlic stimulates the production of hydrogen sulphide, which dilates blood vessels, thus improving blood flow. Just make sure that you remember the breath mints.
- Zinc: men suffering from ED often have a corresponding lack of zinc, therefore it’s essential that you eat foods with a high zinc content, such as chicken, lamb, salmon and whole grain products.
- Vitamin E: this vitamin is essential for improving the functioning of your heart and arteries, thus enhancing your body’s blood flow. Try to ingest spinach, almonds, mangoes and peanuts regularly.
- Watermelon: this delicious fruit contains citrulline which is a phytonutrient that relaxes and widens blood vessels, thus enhancing blood flow to the penis. Try to ingest some of the rind, as the greatest percentile of citrulline is found here.
- Papaya: papaya contains a high percentage of arginine, which widens blood vessels, thus increasing the blood flow to the penis.
If you’re eating healthily and exercising regularly and still experiencing ED, then try some recommended Erectile Dysfunction pills and seek medical help.