Are you faking it?
Research has suggested that up to 80% of women fake orgasms at one time or another. This is not a new phenomenon. The experience of faking an organism during sex is much more common among women than men, and certainly easier to pass off the pretence as a real orgasm.
The reasons for faking it differ from person to person. Some people do it for simple reasons like just being too tired to focus, or perhaps have had too much to drink, and don’t want to hurt the partner’s feelings.
Studies have shown that many women fake it after agreeing to sex that they were not keen on in the first place. This is sometimes because of a lack of communication between partners, and although it is something lots of women do – most will not admit it to their partners.
Faking it can lead to tensions in some relationships, and may be the silent reality in many unhappy bedrooms across the world.
Some factors which may influence women to fake orgasms
According to studies, the majority of reasons why women fake it may be psychological. There could also be physical or medical reasons, but these are largely in the minority.
Here are some reasons why women are prone to faking it:
- Instead of concentrating on their own feelings, out of concern for a partner’s feelings, and a belief that the male ego needs to be boosted during sex, faking an orgasm might seem like a good idea.
- Sometimes, especially if the male has climaxed, an orgasm is faked just to end the sexual encounter.
- If she believes her partner has unrealistic expectations of her during sex, a woman may fake it to keep a partner from feeling inadequate, and protect the relationship.
- Sometimes unexplained low libido and a lack of sexual desire are physical reasons which can influence a woman to fake it, rather than confronting the problem.
- Another physical reason for faking it and getting the act over as quickly as possible is pain during intercourse, which is not always conveyed to a male partner.
Faking an orgasm is not a sign of a lack of emotional commitment in a relationship. In fact it could actually be to keep a relationship on an even keel by having concern for a partner’s feelings.
Almost everyone struggles at some point with understanding the needs and behaviour of a partner in the bedroom. Mostly, if there is actually no sexual dysfunction, they usually have trouble communicating with each other about pleasure. If this hurdle can be overcome, and the gap between consent and desire, can be bridged and understood, there may be far less need for women to fake it.
We can help!
If you are inclined to fake it from time to time, perhaps because you have a measure of low libido, or sometimes just cannot get in the mood for loving, we can help you.
Herbal Remedies International have taken some of the most potent herbal ingredients, which have been scientifically proven to enhance the sexual function of both women and men, and developed a formula to combat low libido and sexual dysfunction.
Our products are natural herbal formulas which are safe to use, have no side effects, and do not need a doctor’s prescription.
For more information about our exceptional range of products, log onto: www.herbalremedies.co.za and see how we can help you.