A new 100% natural treatment for Premature Ejaculation
What is Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is also known as early or rapid ejaculation or rapid or premature climax. It used to be called ejaculatio praecox. PE happens when a man has an orgasm and releases semen too soon after the onset of sexual activity and with very little stimulation of the penis. Although there is no exact determination of what “to soon” is, experts at the International Society for Sexual Medicine have reached a consensus that ejaculation sooner than one minute after the start of penile stimulation is premature. The average time taken for men not suffering from PE is thought to be about eight minutes.
According to professor of urology C. Carson, PE has been found to affect 30% of all men and as such is the most prevalent type of sexual dysfunction.
What are the causes of Premature Ejaculation?
According to the British National Health Service causes can be related to conditioning, upbringing, traumatic sexual experiences, biological factors, genetic factors, and physical or psychological factors.
- Conditioning – early sexual experiences have been found to have a profound influence on future sexual behaviour. An example is when a teenager conditions himself to ejaculate quickly to avoid being caught masturbating. This habit may become difficult to break even during sex with a partner in later life.
- Upbringing – Upbringing has also been shown to have important consequences. For example men who have been brought up to only engage in sex after marriage or have been taught that sex is wrong or sinful will often find it hard to relax during sex. This can lead to the occurrence of ongoing PE.
- Traumatic sexual experiences – Early sex related traumatic experiences can also sometimes cause lifelong sexual anxiety and premature ejaculation. Examples of this include sexual abuse or having been caught masturbating
- Biological reasons – In some cases the causes of premature ejaculation are biological but there is no consensus about what these causes are. It is believed that abnormalities in the transmission of nerve signals causes certain men to suffer from increased sensitivity of the penis which means it takes far less stimulation to bring about ejaculation.
- Genetic factors – Although a definite genetic association has not been proved some studies have found that men with a close relative suffering from PE are more likely to suffer from PE themselves.
- Physical factors / Illness – Studies have shown that diabetes, multiple sclerosis, prostate disease, high blood pressure and thyroid problems can all lead to premature ejaculation. Because of this it’s important to discuss PE with your doctor in order to rule out any of these possible causes. Drug and alcohol abuse can also cause PE but this condition is reversible if substance abuse is stopped. Men should not be drinking more than the equivalent of about four beers or four classes of wine in a day.
- Psychological causes – Premature ejaculation is often caused by stress and depression. Also any ongoing relationship problems or conflicts can cause a man to suffer from PE. This can become a viscous cycle as the premature ejaculation can mean that the man is unable to satisfy his partner which creates further stress and problems in the relationship. Anxiety about sexual performance can also lead to premature ejaculation.
A new 100% natural treatment!
We discussed 6 Methods of combating premature ejaculation in a previous blog. These were deep breathing, using the stop and start method or the squeeze method, Kegel exercises, climax control condoms and delay sprays such as the STUD100 Delay Spray. There is now another excellent treatment available – Virekta Delay.
Herbal Remedies International has recently released a new and improved formulation of their already popular and effective Virekta Delay. The key ingredient that has now been added is 5-HTP which has been extracted from Griffonia simplicifolia – a woody climbing shrub found in West and Central Africa.
The body uses 5-HTP to produce the neurotransmitter Serotonin. By taking Virekta Delay the level of serotonin in the brain is increased. In an article published in European Urology Doctors Giuliano and Clement found that:
Experimental evidence indicates that serotonin (5-HTP), throughout brain descending pathways, exerts an inhibitory role on ejaculation.
It is for this reason that doctors sometimes prescribe Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors (SSRI) like the well known antidepressant Prozac in order to treat premature ejaculation. Taking the new Virekta Delay is a way to achieve the exact same effect, that is increased levels of serotonin, using a safe natural alternative. You can read more about this excellent way to combat premature ejaculation here.
Take back control!
Using the above excellent products and methods it is now possible to take back control of your love life and give your partner the attention and performance that she deserves. For the complete range of Herbal Remedies’ all natural herbal libido enhancing products for both men and women please have a look at our catalogue. Virekta won’t let you down!