How to revitalise your sex life in just a few days
If your sex life has crash-landed after a few years together, it may be time to take a long look at your present strategies regarding your sex life. You might even decide that some changes for the better need to be considered.
This does not have to be a long-term project, as changes can be easily implemented, and with commitment, remain in place indefinitely to keep your love life well and healthy.
7 simple ways to bring your sex life back on track
- Keep intimacy at the top of your priority list. When you are married and have children, your to-do list is usually full of work and household needs. Sex is often allowed to slot in very low on the list. This is a big mistake couples make as it eventually falls behind everything else, and may damage the relationship between partners.
- Compliment each other frequently. This does not always have to be about looks, but don’t neglect to say your partner looks good, especially if he or she has taken pains with their appearance. Complimenting each other shows that you care, and it builds closeness between partners.
- Make your bedroom a personal space. Your bedroom should be a safe haven, a place of comfort when you want to be intimate. If there are items lying around such as clothing, children’s toys, unfolded laundry items, or old newspapers – it is definitely time for a clean-up. An untidy room will not put you in a good mood for romance. Make the family understand that your bedroom is your personal space and anything they bring in there, must be taken out again.
- There will be days when both or one of you, will not be in the mood for sex. Unless there is a good reason which you can discuss, don’t allow rejection to become a habit that may drive you apart. If it happens too often, one of you may get angry and withdrawn, which will not be good for your relationship.
- Comparing your sex life. Everyone’s sex life is unique as to what partners expect from each other. If someone comes to you with a fanciful story about how fantastic his or her sex life is, it is probably too good to be true – especially if they are boasting about it. Nevertheless, it might encourage you to get fanciful, and may be dissatisfied, instead of concentrating on making your sex life the best that it can be.
- Emotional intimacy. This is an important part of a relationship if you want to stay close. It takes practice, and communicating certain things in the bedroom regarding your love life, can certainly help to improve matters. However, it is also vital to talk to each other about the events in your daily lives, such as the best and worst parts of your day. Showing an interest in each other in mundane things makes it easier to discuss important issues.
- Appreciate your partner’s body. In the first place, you were attracted to your partner’s body or you may not be together. But some compliments during intimacy will not go amiss and will help to lift each other’s self-esteem and confidence. As time goes by, body images can change, and you may need confirmation that you are still attractive to your partner.
These steps are not difficult to implement, and if you seriously want to revive a sex life that is collapsing, research recommends that you try at least some of them for a successful outcome.
We can help!
If your sex life needs to be propped up a bit – we can help! Herbal Remedies International has taken some of the most potent natural herbs and developed formulas to enhance the sexual experience of men and women, as well as combat issues of low libido. Visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za to view our awesome range of products. A doctor’s script is not needed. Products are safe to take.