Do you hate talking about your sexual health?
On a daily basis, in this modern day and age, we are exposed to a culture which is saturated by sex on the TV, digital appliances, books and magazines. However, when it comes to our own sexual health, we are sometimes incredibly shy to discuss sexual problems with the doctor or even our partners.
Studies have shown that only about 50% of men with diabetes, who are having erectile problems, have even broached the subject with their doctors. It has also been reported that when diabetes has been diagnosed in a male patient, doctors seem to mention all the potential dangers of the disease such as eye problems, heart, circulation, and kidney dangers, while hardly any reference is made to possible sexual dysfunction.
How does diabetes affect sexual function of men?
Poorly controlled diabetes and high blood-sugar is the main culprit behind the many sexual problems people have to deal with.
Low libido and a lack of sexual desire is a major problem which affects more people with diabetes – than it affects those who are not diabetic.
Here are some problems a man with diabetes may experience:
- Due to vascular damage and impaired blood flow, insufficient blood may get to the penis and prevent an erection from happening.
- If there is nerve damage resulting from diabetes, a man may not be able to finish, or reach an orgasm, before things disintegrate.
- Hormonal problems like low testosterone, can be caused by diabetes which is not properly managed.
- If you have type 2 diabetes and are also overweight, you have a high risk of developing low testosterone, which will definitely affect your passion for sex.
- Research has indicated that men with diabetes have a major risk of developing Peyronie’s disease, a somewhat alarming condition in which scar tissue inside the penis causes a curved and painful erection. This curve can make sex difficult, and sometimes impossible to get or maintain an erection.
If you have concerns about some of the above problems, visit the doctor for an open and honest discussion, and to make sure that there are no other reasons for your erectile dysfunction.
Treatments for diabetic-related sexual dysfunction
Fortunately there are plenty of natural treatment options, and most of them work to restore the libido. It is most important that you get your diabetes under control to bring your blood sugar levels down. If you are overweight, make an effort to change your diet, eat less, and get some regular exercise, which will help to restore your libido.
If you add reducing stress to your lifestyle changes, it will benefit your entire body, and help motivate you to successfully manage your diabetes issues.
We can help
Herbal remedies International have taken some of the most powerful natural herbal ingredients, and developed a formula which has been proven to enhance men’s sexual performance, and successfully treat erectile dysfunction.
Our products are completely natural, have no side effects, and do not require a doctor’s prescription.
There is no need for you to suffer the indignity of erectile dysfunction – we can help you!
Visit us at www.herbalremedies.co.za to view our exceptional range of libido-enhancing products for both men and women, and see how we CAN help you.