Hassles in the bedroom are more common than you think
Although sexual dysfunction is often linked to men, perhaps because women are inclined to be more tight-lipped about their problems, both men and women experience equal sexual problems.
Sexual dysfunction can take many forms. It is not limited to erectile dysfunction, vaginal dryness, or low libido. There are, however, several other areas that are determined to be common sexual problems in both men and women.
The good news is that the majority of the problematic issues, such as erectile dysfunction and low libido, can be successfully treated after the root problem is identified, and begin to rekindle the joy and satisfaction of sex that you once enjoyed.
Dealing with sexual problems
An important part of a relationship is being able to enjoy a healthy sex life with your partner. If sexual dysfunction is driving a wedge between you and your partner, visit your doctor, together if possible, and bring up your concerns in case it is an underlying medical condition, which may be affecting either of you.
In addition to an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment if medically needed, the doctor may suggest that couples speak openly to each other about their sexual relationship, as well as simple lifestyle changes such reducing alcohol, smoking and drug use.
Specifically, although certain areas of sexual dysfunction in men and women may overlap, the causes of the disorders may differ, and are often in separate male or female groups.
Factors which may contribute to sexual dysfunction in women
Causes for sexual problems in women are always more complex than those in men, as they are not as obvious like erectile dysfunction etc. Certain physical problems can simply decrease a women’s desire for sex.
Here are the most common reasons for female sexual dysfunction.
- Hormonal changes during or after menopause, can lead to vaginal dryness, which in turn leads to painful sex, and may result in low libido problems.
- Psychological issues like anxiety about sex, can also result in vaginal dryness, even before menopause.
- Lower levels of estrogen may also contribute to low libido, mainly due to symptoms such as fatigue and depression.
- Some medications such as certain blood pressure meds and anti-depressants, may also lead to a woman have great difficulty achieving an orgasm.
- General anxiety and stress are also major libido killers.
Sometimes pain during sex, like vaginal dryness, or a medical reason like endometriosis, is quite obvious. But there are also times when experts don’t always know the cause of chronic, painful sex.
Reasons why men might struggle in the bedroom
The types of sexual dysfunction men may experience include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be caused by medical conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure, which may lead to difficulty getting or maintaining an erection.
- General stress and anxiety can also lead to low libido, and weak erections.
- Premature ejaculation, and in some cases – an inability to ejaculate at all, are known to be caused by some anti-depressants, blood pressure meds, and serious cases of anxiety.
- Lower hormone levels, especially testosterone, combined with other issues such as depression and medication side effects, can lead to chronic low libido and a total lack of desire to engage in sexual encounters.
Fortunately, although distressing, none of these issues are insurmountable. In fact all are able to be successfully treated, and need not become lifelong problems.
Unlock the bedroom door
Whether you are male or female, if your relationship is in danger of total collapse because of bad bedroom vibes, it is time to take action and get some help.
All couples are entitled to enjoy a healthy fulfilling sex life, and a good way to begin is by talking to each other about physical and emotional problematic issues.
Men and women do share some parallel issues regarding sexual dysfunction, although they may manifest differently. Whatever the symptom or the cause may be, there are reliable, proven, successful natural treatment protocols.
Good communication with your partner is a wonderful way to unlock any locked bedroom doors.
We can help
It is no longer necessary for you and your partner to suffer sexual hassles in silence. When you experience a low point in your sex life, Herbal Remedies International is here to help you find a safe, natural way to overcome low libido and erectile dysfunction issues.
We have a comprehensive, proven range of products for both men and ladies, manufactured from the highest quality herbal ingredients. Our products are safe, have no side effects, and do not need a doctor’s prescription.
For more information about our innovative, exciting products log onto www.herbalremedies.co.za – and see how we can help you.